Sugar Land Water Softeners & Filtration
Solutions for Better Water in Fort Bend & Surrounding Areas
Even when water appears to be clear and clean, there is a chance that there are still contaminants that could be building up in your plumbing and shortening the lifespan of your water-using appliances. This is especially true in the state of Texas, where there is an abundance of silt, mineral deposits, and other tiny bits of debris from the main line that feeds into your home. The best way to ensure that your water is as clean as possible is to invest in Sugar Land water softeners and filtration. With our high-tech equipment and systems here at Kae Edward Plumbing, we can provide you with the water you’ve always wanted to taste.
Contact us now at (281) 633-6862 to gain more information about different filters and purifiers available for your Sugar Land property.
Affordable, Reliable, & Efficient
Quality Equipment for Quality Solutions
Multiple 5-Star Reviews
Have you ever noticed chalky stains or streaks on your dishes and kitchen appliances, even after you have thoroughly washed them? These marks are caused by the presence of hard water, which occurs when certain mineral deposits like limestone are dissolved in your water. These substances are made up primarily of magnesium and calcium carbonates and bicarbonates, and while these minerals are helpful in minuscule proportions, larger amounts can cause problems in your plumbing system. By investing in a dedicated water softener system, you can preserve your health as well as enjoy more comforts that come from freshly softened water.
A few of the many benefits that result from a functional water softener include:
- Tastier water, without the unpleasantness of hard, mineralized water
- Longer lifespan of your pipes and appliances that are often harmed by hard water
- No signs of marks on your clothes right after you have washed them
- Smoother, shinier hair, which is less brittle with softened water
- Skin that is healthier and softer
To learn more about the wide range of advantages you will gain through soft water, just speak to our knowledgeable plumbing service technicians at Kae Edward Plumbing.
Reach out to us today at (281) 633-6862, or contact our techs online to ask any questions you may have regarding the right Sugar Land water softeners and filtration systems for your home.
“They were polite and professional and we couldn't have asked for more.”
Although all water must be somewhat filtered before it enters your plumbing, it is not always the purest. Fortunately, there are several options available to you when it comes to water filtration.
Some of the most popular forms of water filtration include:
- Carbon water filters: These are by far the most commonly used filters, and the ones you are most likely to have already used in your home. Carbon filters are used in water filter pitchers as well as whole-home filtration systems, and function by absorbing contaminants in the water as it passes through the filter.
- Reverse osmosis filters: Though this filter tends to come with a more substantial price tag, it is also extremely thorough and effective at removing impurities of all kinds.
- UV water treatment: While it is not technically a filter, UV systems are nonetheless highly effective at eliminating unwanted organisms in your water, such as various forms of bacteria and fungus.
It is important to remember that even though filtration systems are excellent at catching such particles, they are not powerful enough to strain out the microscopic bacteria and chemical impurities that are invisible to the naked eye. This is why having a combined method of relying on purification systems, which can use harmless chemicals or reverse osmosis to actively destroy contaminants, is often an excellent way of ensuring that your water is actually pure and safe to drink.